10 easy ways to make someone feel extraordinarily special
This year has been marked by significant transitions and changes. And I’ve found solace in the pursuit of joy, making it my mission to cultivate moments of meaningful connection wherever and whenever possible.
In this journey, I’ve come to appreciate the profound impact that acts of kindness can have on our immediate community. It’s remarkable how simple gestures can create ripples of positivity that brighten someone’s day.
So, if you’re wondering how you can contribute to the collective reservoir of joy and make a significant difference in someone’s life, here are ten beautifully uncomplicated yet deeply meaningful ways to make someone feel extraordinarily special.
1. Tell them how they changed your life for the better.
2. Highlight a personality trait they have that makes them a good friend
3. Surprise them with a small gift. Bonus points if its something they want, need, or wouldn’t buy for themselves. Framed photos are almost always a sure winner.
4. Write a heartfelt card or letter and mail it to them. Nobody gets enough physical mail that makes them smile.
5. Give them your undivided attention. Try not to multitask in their presence.
6. Recount your favorite memories with them in explicit detail.
7. Create a personal playlist. Bonus points if you include songs that remind you of them or harken back to an important time in your relationship.
8. Plan to create a new experience with them. Making new memories is essential for continued connection.
9. Offer your help with something they need, even if they don’t explicitly ask.
10. Send them a book you think they’d enjoy.